I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Alison & Nate this last year preparing for their beautiful wedding day. The weather at Poppy Ridge Golf Course in Livermore was gorgeous. The entire bridal party, flowers, and even the cupcakes were gorgeous. Here, see for yourself...
Amazing vendors included:
- Poppy Ridge Golf Course in Livermore
- Becky Armstrong and her team at the club were friendly, efficient, and hard working. The food was really good too.
- James Mueller Photography www.photojames.com - James & his assistant, Jeffery clearly did an amazing job capturing the beauty of the day and the people celebrating it.
- The Flower House, Jinger Leonard www.theflowerhouse.com - OK, I've worked with a ton of florists, but Jinger's attention to detail is worth mentioning. The flowers were amazing and even the care in which they were transported was impressive. She included black pins for the groomsmen to match the tux - brilliant!
- Hair & Make up by Sienna Salon (925) 998-6950
- Leslie & Victor made magic and surprisingly finished ahead of schedule. That never happens!
- Cupcakes by Fancy Nancy, Nancy Schlink (408) 316-7868 - Guests were asking if they could take home the extra cupcakes! What else can I say?